Ordering Books Assigned for Classroom Use
While PSU Press warehouse operations are suspended, we are only able to provide digital desk copies. Thank you for your patience and support as we work from home to keep our community safe. Please see here for more information on how we’re supporting the scholarly community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To receive a free digital desk copy of one of our titles for course use, please supply the following information on department letterhead.
(Limit: 3 examination copies per instructor per year.)
- Name and number of course
- Frequency that course is taught (annually, quarterly, irregularly)
- When course will be taught next
- Estimated number of students
- Bookstore(s) that will order books for course
- Office telephone number
- Email address
Send your request as an email attachment to .
Interested in licensing an e-book for use in your class? Please contact (814) 863-5994.